Our friends at the Ireland Funds are having their inaugural virtual event on Friday 13 November from 7.00p.m to 9.00p.m. to come together to Farewell 2020, Celebrate Summer and Welcome 2021 with open arms!
The event will work like:
- they are calling out to our supporters around Australia to take a virtual table at the event and host a group at your home or elsewhere.
- they will send a party pack to each Table Captain consisting of crackers, crisps, relish, bottle of red and white wine, whiskey, Baileys, and some Guinness
- Table Captains will dial in to the event and show it on their TV screen
- The incomparable and hilarious Paul Martell will be the MC
- Chairman Yvonne Le Bas will speak and there will be messages from VIPs and you will hear from a couple of the Funds’ projects and how they are coping in these times
- Entertainment from Grammy-nominated songwriter and former singer of INXS Ciaran Gribbin will join the after party with an exclusive live solo performance
- and of course, Craic
Each Table Captain will also go into a draw for a special Virtual Lucky Door Prize of a Baumatic 46 bottle capacity Wine Fridge, courtesy of Glen Dimplex
Obviously the Funds want people to be safe and adhere to Covid advice at the time but for a lot of us we have kept our socialising to a minimum so this might be a nice break from the norm – in a safe environment. People can party on wherever they are after 9.00pm.
For tickets and more information visit https://irelandfunds.org/event/australia-virtual-gala-2020/
Sponsorship and Tickets
Table of 10: $2500
(Donation $2000, Cost of entry $500)